Friday, July 30, 2010

Night at the Grohmann Museum

After an eight year hiatus from the adult working world, I'm back. I'm feeling productive, and valued by the people I work with and it feels so good! Don't get me wrong. I love my kids, and I feel productive, valued, and very much loved by them. BUT, I am loving adult conversations, and being on a team that is creating something that will be useful to MANY home learners. This job is fun because of the team members I create with. Hard working, open minded, and truly dedicated to Project Based Learning. And who wouldn't love the opportunity to spend time with colleagues, friends and my husband, in a city unfamiliar to me, without children in tow? Tonight's entertainment was an evening on the rooftop of the Grohmann Museum. A beautiful atmosphere, and perfect weather. Thank you PBLS. Shane, you rock! It's been a wonderful conference.










Shane and Sarah on the town.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment